What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Dynamixware may collect data to operate effectively and provide you with the best experience possible with our products and services. Dynamixware may collect information about you in the following ways:
- What you give us. Dynamixware may collect your name, job title, company name, email address, phone number, personal and company demographic information, and any other information you provide to us on our Website.
- What we get from others. Dynamixware may obtain information about you or your company from other sources. Dynamixware may add this to information obtained through this Website.
- What we collect automatically. Dynamixware automatically logs information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Website, logs are created for your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Website, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times, Internet protocol (IP) address, and information about your use of and actions on our Website.
Embedded content from other websites
Pages or Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How we use your information
Dynamixware uses your personal information as follows:
- Dynamixware uses your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
- Dynamixware uses your personal information to communicate with you, respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- Dynamixware uses your personal information to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- Dynamixware uses your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- Dynamixware uses your personal information to link or combine user information with other personal information.
- Dynamixware may use your personal information to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- Dynamixware uses your personal information to provide and deliver products and services customers request.
Who we share your data with
Dynamixware may share personal information as follows:
- Dynamixware may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may allow the sharing personal information with 3rd parties for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to those 3rd parties’ privacy policies.
- Dynamixware may share personal information when doing a business deal, or negotiating a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- Dynamixware may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- Dynamixware may share information to comply with laws in the countries where we operate.
- Dynamixware may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- Dynamixware may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- Dynamixware may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
- Dynamixware may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
To the extent Dynamixware and others have mutually executed non-disclosure agreements in effect then certain data collected from this Website will not be covered by such agreements.
How long we retain your data
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
How we secure your personal information
Dynamixware diligently aims to ensure that our servers, networks, and connections utilize the latest industry standard encryption and security technology. Dynamixware has implemented physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information collected. However, no data transmission is guaranteed to be 100% secure and bad actors may defeat our security, Dynamixware therefore cannot guarantee the security of information you transmit to or from the Site, Applications, or through the use of our services, and you provide this information at your own risk. ACCORDINGLY, DYNAMIXWARE DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR THE THEFT, LOSS, OR INTERCEPTION OF, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR DAMAGE TO, YOUR DATA OR COMMUNICATIONS BY USING THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, AND OUR SERVICES. BY VISITING THIS WEBSITE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND AND ASSUME THESE RISKS.
How we update this policy
How to contact us
Dynamixware welcomes any comments or questions about the above policy.
323 Binns Ave, Newmarket